Thursday, September 4, 2008


Well lets see, it has been awhile since I've posted last. Nothing to much exciting has happened since then but I've been busy don't you worry! I start school on the 25th, oh yea sooo exciting! But what is exciting about starting school is after this semester I have two left then I'm FREEEE! I am doing some student teaching in a second grade class this semester which by the way I LOVE! All the work going into the lesson plans are not that fun, but it is kinda of enjoyable!
Oh and I'm also taking a golf class this fall at school, it is a blast so next time I go out on the course I'll take my camera and put some pictures up of me golfing, it should be a blast!

This past weekend I spent it at the lake, but get this, I didn't wear sun screen all summer while i was out and I was perfectly fine, then I go out this last weekend and I got BURNT! Not just like a little, like my face hurts every time I blink. And my upper legs right by my bathing suit bottom's is so red, you could probably take a red marker and write something and you probably couldn't even read it, it would just blend right in. Anyway I'm going to put some pictures up from this past weekend.

1 comment:

JJSchermerhorn said...

PLEASE USE SUNSCREEN!!!
We learned so much about Skin Protection when we were overseas. Granted their sun is a bit harsher but you can still get a tan with sunscreen! Listen to me..miss subather everyday for like 2 years but I wish I hadnt now!
Love you and miss chatting! Now that we are once again on different time zones we will prob get to talk again!