Thursday, November 13, 2008

Teacher Education Induction Ceremony

Well I was Inducted in the Teacher Education program this evening. I was preparing myself for a long and drawn out ceremony and it was actually fun and quick! The guest speaker was amazing, and he gave us a lot of good information! Here are a few pictures from this evening. If I get more from tonight I'll add them later!

This is the Dean of Dwight Schar College of Eduction...Isn't to great of him, but it works...plus it is the only one of the two of us.
This is just me obviously! But I think I look cute...lol


Here are some of the Education Majors. They aren't all Early Ed. This is everybody from early ed, to special ed even the brave ones who are doing middle school and adult young adolescents!

My certificate!

This is the College of Education Building! I must say it is an amazing building...and only the education majors have classes in here!

No comments: